Monday, December 8, 2008

Final Exam & Final Assignments

Final exam is next week, the last day of class. Study the Final Exam Review sheet and Chapters 1 -8 of the book. Let me know if you have any questions.

If you didn't give a presentation in class, to still get some credit - email me your final paper.

At the start of next week's class, you will need to turn in your completed Final Exam Review.

Make sure you have 7 Sound Journal entries completed by this Sunday at midnight. Any additional entries will be counted towards extra credit.

2 comments:

Jeromy said...

Oh my gosh, something terrible happened and I haven't been able to get hold of you, for some reason I misplaced my silabus, and engrade isn't letting me log in because its the worst program in the worlds, so this is the only way I can find to reach you. I was involved in a car accident this morning and had to stick around to do all sorts of red tape stuff, I NEED to find a way to take my test and get this stuff in to you, do you have another class later this week or is there any way at all, I cannot fail this course...whatever I can do, anything at all, this morning hasn't exactly been my morning...I need some way to pass this course...

Thank you, Jeromy

Anonymous said...

Hello, your blogspot is cool, visit me :) kiss, goodbye :)